The NITTT Examination 2024 follows an Objective Type Test pattern, including 100 Multiple Choice Questions. The exam is conducted online through the Internet-Based Remote Proctored mode, eliminating the need for candidates to visit any exam centre. Participants can take the exam from their preferred location using laptops/PCs. The medium of the exam is English only.
Admit cards for the NITTT Examination will be available on the NTA website https://nittt.nta.ac.in/ starting from January 30, 2024. A webinar is scheduled for February 6, 2024 (Tuesday) from 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM, providing important insights. Additionally, a mock test will be conducted on February 7, 2024 (Wednesday) from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, offering candidates an opportunity to familiarize themselves with the examination format.
Candidates will receive specific instructions on how to participate in the webinar and take the mock test through their Admit Cards. Additionally, detailed guidance will be communicated via emails sent to their registered email addresses. It is essential for candidates to check these sources for comprehensive information on attending the webinar and mock test successfully.
Candidates must adhere to the following rules during the Online Proctored Exam:
• Maintain the sanctity of the exam and avoid any unfair means.
• The exam is remotely proctored, with human proctors monitoring candidates, including their screen activities.
• Proctors may instruct candidates to show their surroundings through the laptop/webcam if suspicious behaviour is detected. Ignoring warnings may result in exam termination.
• No sheets of paper are allowed for notes or rough work.
• Permitted items during the exam include the Admit Card, valid ID proof, and a transparent water bottle.
Candidates should stay updated on exam-related information through https://nittt.nta.ac.in & https://nittt.ac.in/ and check their emails. For queries, contact the NTA Help Desk at 011-4075 9000 or 011 6922 7700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.