Remember that there is no direct way to clear the RAM on an iPhone, but you can perform a soft reset or a manual restart to free up some memory.A soft reset will close all of the apps that are currently open, while a manual restart will turn your iPhone off and then back on.
How to do a Soft Reset
* Press and hold the Side Button and either Volume Button.
* When the Slide to Power Off slider appears, release the buttons.
* Press and hold the Side Button again until your iPhone restarts.
How to perform a manual restart
* Go to Settings > General.
* Scroll down and tap Shut Down.
* Drag the Slide to Power Off slider to turn off your iPhone.
* Wait for your iPhone to turn off completely, then press and hold the Side Button until the Apple logo appears.
* When to Clear RAM on an iPhone
* You should only need to clear the RAM on your iPhone if you are experiencing performance issues, such as apps crashing or your iPhone feeling slow. If you are not having any problems, then there is no need to clear the RAM.
In most cases, your iPhone will manage its RAM automatically and you will not need to intervene. However, if you are having problems, then following the steps above should help to free up some memory and improve performance.
Not to miss tips
* Close apps that you are not using.
* Avoid opening too many apps at once.
* Restart your iPhone regularly.
* If you are still having problems, you may need to contact Apple support.