The SSC CGL Tier-I exam was conducted from July 14 to 27, 2023 and the result was announced on September 20. A total of 81,752 candidates have been selected for the Tier-II examination which is scheduled to take place on October 25, 26, and 27, 2023.
Candidates must ensure to carry a copy of the SSC CGL Tier 2 admit card on the day of the examination. You can follow the below-mentioned steps to check and download the CGL Admit Card 2023.
How to download SSC CGL Tier 2 Admit Card 2023?
Step 1: Visit the regional websites of the Staff Selection Commission available at ssc.nic.in
Step 2: On the homepage of SSC, click on the ‘Admit Card’ tab
Step 3: Click on the link that reads, “STATUS / DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-2), 2023 (TO BE HELD ON 25, 26, 27 OCTOBER 2023”
Step 4: You will be redirected to a new page, enter your Roll No./Registration ID, Date of Birth/Password
Step 5: Your SSC CGL Tier 2 Admit Card 2023 will be displayed on the screen
Step 7: Download and take a printout of the SSC CGL Tier 2 Hall Ticket for future reference
Direct Link: SSC CGL 2023 Admit Card
Exam Day Instructions
• Arrive at the Examination Hall at least thirty minutes before the exam starts and remain in the hall until the exam concludes.
• Latecomers will not be allowed to enter the Examination Hall once the exam has commenced.
• Inside the examination hall, the use of books, slide rules, notebooks, pagers, mobile phones, written notes, calculators, and any other electronic devices is strictly prohibited.
• Any candidate caught copying or seeking assistance during the exam will be disqualified. Those offering assistance to other candidates will also face disqualification.
• Mobile phones, pagers, and similar devices are prohibited in the examination hall. Candidates found in possession of such items, whether in use or not, during the exam will be considered to be using unfair means and may face disciplinary action, including a ban from future SSC examinations.
• Use black ink pens or black ball-point pens to complete Part A of Side 1, Part B of Side I, and Side 2 of the answer sheet.
• Once the test is completed, submit your answer sheet to the Invigilator before leaving the examination room.